Creation of tools to Make Your Own Design at Sri.Jewelry is in progress.
Proposed features are listed below.
- Choose type of jewelry.
- Choose base metal, purity.
- Choose weight, size, length etc.
- Choose additives like stones, pearls etc.
- Choose standard design objects from gallery.
- Or create a design object using standard shapes in library.
- Or create a new shape using freeform drawing board.
- Choose or fill color and/or pattern where applicable.
- Take photo or upload photo of intended user of jewelry being designed so that the designed object can be superimposed on the photo to see how it looks.
- Alternatively superimpose the design on artificially generated mannequin based on input body measurements and with choice of attire and accessories.
- Input budget amount and show difference continuously (as suggested by Radha Krishna).
- Choice of compensation as royalty or discount coupons to brand stores (% not decided yet – open to suggestions).
Please feel free to suggest feature(s) using the comment form below.